Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's over...


Let the withdrawal begin...The 3 week ass kickin session known as the Tour de France is over... : (


If the powers that be weren't REDNECKS, we would be salivating at the fact the Vuelta a Espana is set to start in September!! Since they are REDNECKS...We get no such love!!! If you like watching bull riding you're golden...I have to admit seeing a dumb ass get on a 1200 pound bull that's pissed off and then get thrown, dragged, and stomped makes me laugh!!!


Anyway...we will have to wait another year...365 days...to see the greatest bike race on the planet...THAT'S FREAKIN FOREVER!!!!


I think it was a good race, and I also think that Alberto Contador is a PUNK ASS BITCH!!! Don't get me wrong, he's a great rider, but he had to steal time from the man because he knew he couldn't deliver the goods!!!


CHUMP!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment