Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ride...

If you know me, you know that I have been riding for a long time...since 1995. As I have progressed through the years, the ride times and mileage for each ride have gone up.

One day many moons ago, someone asked me why I ride, and why so far...I couldn't come with an answer right away, so I pondered for a few days, and sure enough the answer came to me, you guessed it, out on a ride.

The main reason I ride is it makes me feel like a kid!!! Everytime, not for the whole ride, but there is always a moment. Who doesn't want that??

Another reason came to me just today, and that is pain!!! Not like broken bone pain, but the pain you feel from digging down deep and pushing yourself beyond your limits. To be honest I don't really know why, but I love it, actually I think i'm kinda addicted to it.

This was another answer I came up with when people pose the question of why...Because I like to suffer and because I CAN!!!!

I LOVE TO RIDE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment